원문 : 스팀 서포트

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3784-QLBM-5731

Steam Family Sharing allows family members and their guests to play one another's games while earning their own Steam achievements and saving their own game progress to the Steam Cloud. It's all enabled by authorizing a shared computer.

스팀 가족 공유는 가족 구성원과 손님들로 하여금 다른 사람의 게임에서 그들만의 스팀 도전과제, 게임 저장 내용을 스팀 클라우드와 동기화 할 수 있도록 해 줍니다. 이는 공유 기기를 인증함으로써 모두 활성화됩니다.

I want to try this! How can I join the Family Sharing Beta?

To express interest in the beta participation, join the Family Sharing Group on the Steam Community. You'll know you've been selected for participation when you receive an email from Steam inviting you to try out the new feature.

한번 해보고 싶어요! 스팀 가족 공유엔 어떻게 참가하나요?

베타 참여에 대한 관심을 표현하고 싶다면, 스팀 커뮤니티에서 Family Sharing Group 그룹에 참가하세요. 만약 당신이 이것을 체험할 사람으로 선정된다면 이메일을 받을 것입니다.

I'm in the Beta! How do I authorize my shared computer?

As a selected beta participant, first opt into the latest Steam Client Beta Update. Then, authorize a device to share via the “Account” tab in Settings, where you’ll find a button to "Manage Family Sharing & Devices", followed by a button to “Authorize this Machine.” Now family members and guests may log in and play your shared games.

베타에 당첨되었어요! 내 컴퓨터를 어떻게 인증하나요?

베타 참여자로 선정되었다면, 스팀의 최신 베타 클라이언트로 업데이트하세요. 그리고, 설정의 "계정" 탭에서 가족 공유 & 장비 관리 버튼을 통해 기기를 인증하세요. 이제 당신의 가족과 손님이 로그인하여 당신이 공유한 게임들을 즐길 수 있습니다.

How do I access and play someone else's shared games?

Once a device has been authorized, simply log in. (As a guest, there’s no need for you to also be a beta participant.) In your Library, you’ll find access to install and play any of the shared games on this computer.
 Note that shared games are only available on devices that have been authorized by the account holder. Also, shared games may be unavailable if the account holder's library is currently in use on another computer.

다른 사람이 공유한 게임에 어떻게 접근하고 플레이하나요?

한번 기기가 인증되었다면, 그냥 당신의 아이디로 로그인 하세요. (손님으로써, 당신이 베타 참가자일 필요는 없습니다.) 당신의 라이브러리에서, 이 컴퓨터에서 공유된 아무 게임이나 설치하여 즐길 수 있을 것입니다.

공유 게임은 오직 계정 보유자가 인증한 컴퓨터에서만 플레이 가능하다는 사실을 명심하세요. 또한, 공유된 게임들은 계정 보유자의 라이브러리가 다른 컴퓨터에서 사용 중일때 플레이가 불가능 할 것입니다.

I want to play my own shared games, but they're in use. What do I do?

As the account holder, you may always access and play your games at any time. If you decide to start playing when another user is already playing one of your games, he/she will be given five minutes to either purchase the game or quit playing.

내가 공유한 게임을 플레이하고 싶은데, 게임이 사용중이에요. 어떻게 해야 하나요?

계정의 주인으로써, 당신은 언제든지 게임에 접근하고 플레이 할 수 있습니다. 만약 당신이 이미 사용중인 게임을 플레이하기로 결정한다면, 게임을 사용중인 손님에게는 게임을 구매하거나 종료할 5분의 시간이 주어집니다.

Can I share specific games, or do I have to share my whole library?

Libraries are shared in their entirety.

특정 게임만 공유할 수 있나요, 아니면 라이브러리 전체가 공유되나요?

라이브러리 전체가 공유됩니다.

Can all Steam games be shared?

No, due to technical limitations, some Steam games may be unavailable for sharing. For example, titles that require an additional third-party key, account, or a subscription in order to play cannot be shared between accounts.

모든 스팀 게임이 공유될 수 있나요?

아니요, 기술적 한계로 인해, 일부 스팀 게임은 공유가 불가능할 수 있습니다. 예를 들어, 플레이를 위해 추가적인 제 3자의 키나 계정, 구독을 필요로 하는 게임들이 있습니다.

Can two users share a library and both play at the same time?

No, a shared library may only be accessed by one user at a time.

두명의 유저가 공유된 게임을 동시에 즐길 수 있나요?

아니요, 공유된 라이브러리는 오직 한번에 한명만 사용할 수 있습니다.

Is there a limit to the number of devices I can authorize to share my Library?

Yes. A Steam account may authorize Family Sharing on up to 10 devices at a given time.

라이브러리를 공유하기 위해 인증할 수 있는 컴퓨터 수에 제한이 있나요?

그렇습니다. 한개의 스팀 계정은 최대 10개의 기기까지만 동시에 가족 공유 인증을 할 수 있습니다.

I share a computer with another Steam user and want to request access to their games. What do I do?

If another Steam user has installed a game on your shared computer, you can log into Steam on this device using your own account and send a sharing request. To do this, visit your library, where you'll see your friend's installed games. Select the Play button to launch a request form. Once sent, this will send an email to the account holder.

전 다른 스팀 유저들과 컴퓨터를 같이 사용하는데, 그들의 게임을 하고 싶어요. 어떻게 해야 하나요?

만약 다른 유저가 당신의 공유된 컴퓨터에 게임을 설치했다면, 당신은 해당 컴퓨터로 로그인하여 그에게 공유 요청을 보낼 수 있습니다. 그러기 위해서는, 당신의 라이브러리에서 친구가 설치한 게임을 찾아 플레이 버튼을 눌러 요청 양식을 작성하세요. 한번 보내면, 해당 계정 보유자에게 이메일이 전송 될 것입니다.

I've received a request to share my games. What do I do?

A friend's request to share will arrive as an email message. Click the link within to authorize the reqeusting computer to grant other Steam users access to your games.

내 게임을 공유해달라는 요청을 받았어요. 어떻게 해야 하나요?

친구의 공유 요청이 이메일로 도착할 것입니다. 이메일에 첨부된 링크를 클릭하여 다른 유저들이 당신의 게임에 접속할 수 있도록 요청 컴퓨터를 인증하세요.

How do I disable Family Sharing?

To disable Family Sharing, log into the Steam client and visit the "Account" tab in Settings, where you'll find a button to "Manage Family Sharing & Devices." Here you can deauthorize any computer that's been authorized to share your games. You can remotely deauthorize devices from the web too. Visit your Account Details online, then select Manage LIbrary Sharing & Devices. Using either the client or the web site, you can view all currently authorized devices and disable any or all of them.

가족 공유를 어떻게 비활성화하나요?

가족 공유를 비활성화하려면, 스팀 클라이언트로 접속해 설정의 "계정" 탭에서 가족 공유 & 장비 관리 버튼을 통해 인증된 컴퓨터를 인증 해제할 수 있습니다. 또한 인터넷 웹을 통해서도 인증을 해제할 수 있습니다. 온라인 계정 정보에 들어가서, 가족 공유 & 장비 관리를 선택하세요. 클라이언트나 웹 어느것에서든, 현재 인증된 컴퓨터의 목록을 한눈에 볼 수 있으며, 이중 아무 것 혹은 모두를 해제할 수 있습니다.

Who owns and can access the DLC and in-game content associated with a shared title?

A guest will have access to the account holder's DLC, but guests may not purchase DLC for a base game they don't own. Any player may purchase, trade, earn, or otherwise acquire in-game content while playing a game, but in-game items cannot be shared between accounts. These items remain the property of the account that purchased or acquired them.

공유된 게임의 DLC나 인게임 컨텐츠에 대한 소유권과 접근권은 어떻게 되나요?

손님은 계정 소유자의 DLC에 대한 접근권이 있습니다. 그러나 손님들은 그들에게 없는 게임의 DLC를 구매할 수 없을 것입니다. 어떤 플레이어든 구매, 거래, 획득, 또는 기타 인게임 컨텐츠 획득이 가능하지만, 인게임 아이템들은 계정간 공유가 불가능 할 것입니다. 이들 아이템은 해당 아이템의 구매자나 획득한 사람만의 소유물로 남아 있습니다.

Will I be punished for any cheating or fraud conducted by other users while playing my games?

Your Family Sharing privileges may be revoked and your account may even be VAC banned if your library is used by others to conduct cheating or fraud. We recommend you only authorize familiar computers you know to be secure. And as always, never give your password to anyone.

공유받은 유저가 내 게임을 플레이하는 도중 치팅이나 부정적인 행동을 했을 때 내가 처벌받을 수 있나요?

당신의 라이브러리를 사용하는 사람이 치팅이나 부정적인 행동을 한다면 당신의 가족 공유 권한이 박탈될 수 있고, VAC 밴 또한 당할 수 있습니다. 저희는 당신에게 오직 당신이 안전한지 알 수 있는 가까운 컴퓨터만 인증할 것을 권장합니다. 그리고 항상, 아무에게도 비밀번호를 알려주지 마십시오.

스팀 패밀리 쉐어링에 당첨되어 도착한 이메일에 첨부된 링크 사이트가 한글화가 되어있지 않길래 마침 심심하던 차에 시간이나 죽이려고 번역 해 봤습니다. 맘껏 퍼가셔도 상관안함